Sunday, December 30, 2007

Year in Review

I got this from Musings of a Housewife. Musings got it from Kelli at There is no place like home. Check out the other bloggers who joined Kelli at her blog.

The directions are:

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.

January -

We went to Silver Dollar City on Tuesday of last week which also happened to be the coldest day of our vacation.


February -

Olivia seems to be doing better today.


March -

Thankfully I got no phone calls last night during my show and my girls were relatively cooperative as well!


April -
We had a great weekend with my Uncle Joe and Aunt Beth and their family.


May -
Jim and I are in ST. Louis on a somewhat mini vacation all be it working vacation.


June -
I was so priviledged to have a night out with my friend Jill.


July -
Can you imagine being tapped on the head by a sweet little girl who says "Happy Birthday Daddy!" before you are even fully awake?


August -
Here's the little cutie who loves the sprinkler!


September -
Goodbye to the internet for now. . .

. . . with the loss of our laptops, we now have no access to the internet at home.


October -
My little spark. . .

. . . of blogging seems to have gone away.


November -
The girls and I had a great time Trick or Treating last night.


December -
We went out yesterday and purchased our first official Christmas tree.

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! I'm loving all these accounts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining in the fun! I loved all of the pictures you shared with us. Happy new Year!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete