Sunday, December 16, 2007

Olivia wrote her name!


Olivia definitely knows how to spell her name so the next step is writing it. We got her a Leapster for her birthday. Her favorite game is Pet Pals. In it you have to take care of a dog, teach them tricks and learn to write letters so your dog can walk down them. This has been so good for Olivia.

I also know that they have been doing this in preschool. Tonight we worked on writing her name. She has a tendency to write right to left so I had a lot of coaching to do. I really think she has the concept down, now she just has to practice. I am super proud of her once again!


It's pretty rough but it is her name. I wrote her name on the top and she wrote her name next.


Here is a sample of her writing right to left. Im confidant she will get it!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome that our kidlets are doing so well with this kind of stuff?! I'm stoked for you, Kari....you're a wonderful mama!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete