Thursday, December 13, 2007

Doctors tools. . .

Tonight we were talking about Christmas and what family we were going to see. Jim mentioned all of his family and then I mentioned mine. We are super excited to see Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Jeff, Caitlyn and baby Brent. The last time we saw Stephanie she was still pregnant. Upon the mention of baby Brent, Olivia proceeds to tell this story. "The doctor is going to take a hammer to Aunt Stephanie's belly and crack it open. Baby Brent is going to come out and the dr will need a flashlight. After that he will need a ban-aid."

What a novel idea! Obstetricians only need hammers, flashlights and bandaids. Crack, crack, crack, the baby is born!

This is a fun time in Olivia's life because she says the funniest things. I was thinking today while we were in the car that I wished I had a tape recorder to record everything she says!

One more story from Olivia: This morning before 7am she told me that Jesus turned into a baby and put his head on hay. He was a baby like Ava. Of course Ava proceeded to tell me that she was not a baby anymore. Olivia than said but Jesus grew up!

What a sweet way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment