Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Musings!

Let's see where my mind is today! Took the girls to Chuck E Cheese after church yesterday. We met our friends Bob, Jill, Sophia and Julia. We all had such a blast. Of course it was a Sunday with inclement weather so there were all kinds of people there. Wow, the human race is interesting. Anyway, the place had some new games and there were more that the girls could play too. They had a Deal or No Deal game just like the TV show. You played for tickets instead and I won 100 tickets! Thats the most you can win at one time! How surprised was I! Whats even better was my friends were there to cheer me on and give me high fives!

I am pretty sure I am my MIL's favorite daughter-in-law today anyway. I helped her with the Christmas letter including adding family pictures to the letter! Its really not that big of a deal but doing it for her makes it even more special! I honestly love to help people so it makes me feel good too!

I'm going to a cookie swap tomorrow night and I finally figured out what Im going to take. Like almost everything I cook its a new recipe called Chocolate Pinwheels. I found the recipe in this months Good Housekeeping. Thats my favorite magazine too! If its good I will let you know the recipe. If its not good I have a back up of chocolate pretzels. You can never go wrong with those!

I would love to make a candy called haystacks. There were some ladies in my dads last church who made them and they were incredible. I would love their recipe! (I happen to know that they read my blog so maybe they will give it to me!)

The next edition of my blog I will share our Santa experience with ya'll. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment