Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Friends!

I hope that today has brought good things to you and your family. I certainly cant help but think and pray for those who have lost loved ones. Christmas is so hard to miss family and friends! I also think of the people in the hospital. We celebrated Christmas with Olivia in the hospital.

What a change from 4 years ago. I now have 2 rowdy, sweet girls loving the holiday. The girls got cowboy hats and boots and babies and baby strollers. This is of course their requests. They pushed their babies in the strollers outside dressed as cowboys. As they went down the sidewalked they yelled "Yeehaw." Oh my! Yes, pictures were taken and I am sure they will follow!

For a sweet treat check out Jill's blog . She recently got a video of her new son Max. Its the next best thing to holding him but very soon that will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment