Should I be embarrassed? . . .
. . . that this is one of my favorite Christmas songs? This is a special shout out to my sister! I bet you cant believe I actually found this!
. . . that this is one of my favorite Christmas songs? This is a special shout out to my sister! I bet you cant believe I actually found this!
Posted by
Kari
at
1:43 PM
Wow! We have come a long way in fashion, huh? Unfortunately this video doesn't do it justice. It's so hard to hear the words.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I was never a fan of NKOTB, I was a HUGE fan of Arsenio and would watch his show religiously. I never did understand what the craze was over those boys. But they were popular in the height of my "rocker" days, so they simply weren't cool enough to be liked by me I guess :P
ReplyDelete