Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A video and a shout out!

This is a special shout out to my sister! Ill I have to say is PUSH! We cant wait to see this much anticipated baby!

Here is a video of my girls. I attempted to get Ava to say different things like bony mamich but instead got this. Tonight Ava came up to me and touched my nose and I think she said "chicken nose." She either said that or check your nose. Funny!

Olivia said the other day that she was going to grow up and be a Mommy and have baby Brent (our new nephew that will hopefully be born very soon!) I said "Oh you are going to have a baby?" and she replied "But Ive got to get married first!" I asked "Who are you going to marry?" She said "Mary had a little lamb, his fleece was white as snow." That was the end of the conversation! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think they could be any cuter if they tried Kari!! I love how they want to see the movie right away. Cate is the same way with the camera.

    How is the potty training going?

    ReplyDelete