This is the day. . .
. . . that the Lord hath made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!
This is one of Olivia's favorite songs. When I sing it she says "No Mom, thats my song!" Well!
Anyway, my sitemeter counter is getting closer and closer to 5,000 hits! Right now it is only 13 hits away. I would definitely thank my mom, dad and sister for their addiction to my blog that really helps the counter! I would also like to thank my new readers! Welcome to my crazy mind!
Have a great day!
I wanted to add this story that just happened! Jim is on his way to court this morning so he is all dressed up pretty in his suit. Ava sees him and immediately starts saying something like Yeshua. I said "Joshua?" She smiled and said no, but Olivia was listening. She said "Yeah Joshua at the green church and I will wear my long dress." She has some great memories of the green church! I told her we will be visiting sooner than later!
No comments:
Post a Comment