Sunday, August 19, 2007

I know I'm letting you down. . .

. . . and I am sorry! I think Ive hit a mental road block on the blogging. There are funny anecdotes here and there in my mind but sitting down and trying to produce is challenging.

I guess my latest story that I like to tell is what Ava likes to eat. I love to hear her say "bony mamich". She likes to eat the balogna off the sandwich and then wants some more balogna. Just giving her balogna will not do!

We watched High School Musical 1 and 2 this week. I saw the first one before and loved the music. I downloaded and we listen to it in the car so the girls know most of the songs. That made watching the first one really fun. The 2nd one Im not sure they liked as much. They had more fun dancing and laughing with each other. I always used to make fun of musicals how they just burst out into song for no apparent reason. Now I realize that is my life. We have a song for almost every activity we do: nap, bedtime, cleaning etc.

I am excited to announce that my only nephew will be born very soon. My sister spent some extended time at the hospital on Friday when they surprised her by telling her she was having contractions. She is getting very close although not close enough to my August 28th prediction. However I would appreciate if she goes before or after that prediction because we will be going to visit our parents around that time. If Baby Brent is born then we wont see my parents as they will be with my sister and her family. I do want to predict that he will be 7lbs 6oz. There it is in writing and maybe I will get it right!

Ok, I hope you are happy mom, dad and steph and any other readers who have been disappointed with my lack of posts this last week. I do have some pictures and a video that I will post this week so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment