Shopping with Olivia
First a disclaimer: I do like purses but I am more of a 1 purse a season or even year kind of girl. However, I do like to look at purses when I go out.
In the purse section at Walmart:
K- Olivia do you like this purse?
O- No its too big for you Mommy.
K- What about this one?
O- Mommy you dont need a purse, you already have one!
K- One thing you need to understand about females, you can never have enough purses!
PS Olivia is sitting in the chair with me. She just asked "You are writing my name?" Yes. "Thank you Mommy!"
I can't wait to have fun conversations like that with Caitlyn! Sooner everyday. Ava is such a cutie in the sprinklers! I can't wait to have you all here in Sept. Hopefully the pool will still be open.
ReplyDeleteSteph