Friday, August 03, 2007

More Friday Fun!

We had playgroup this morning when the temperature wasnt so hot yet. The girls had a blast playing with the kids and I had fun talking to the moms. Of course the moms there only had 1 kid so they all sat down while I stood constantly counting the whereabouts of my 2 children!

I thought that the morning activity would make Ava tired but sadly no. We are having nap issues. Some how Ava thinks she doesnt need a nap! WHAT! She's only 2 1/2. Ive tried to do everything before naptime to make her tired like go shopping, driving around and the playgroup today. Apparently Ava sees naptime as a time to play. During one day I found Ava standing over Olivia, who was trying to nap and still enjoys naps,with a maracca singing at the top of her voice. Another day I decided to close the door all the way so they couldnt get out. They were banging on the door so loud! Today I just let Ava come down the stairs and hang out with me. Maybe naptime is too early. She almost fell asleep in the car later this afternoon.

It's always good to write down my thoughts because I now what my next plan of action is going to be for tomorrow: a later naptime. Please God let that work!


Here are some pics from last Friday at our friends bday party at Chuck E Cheese!


1 comment:

  1. Writing down your thoughts is so theraputic. I know it is for me. U r handling things so well. I do not know if I could be so patient with children. Hopefully the napping will get better. The pics are too cute!

    ReplyDelete