Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pre-School

I have decided that my little social girl, Olivia, would great benefit from attending pre-school. The girls and I toured a local one here and genuinely liked it. We liked it so much that Olivia cried for the rest of the day. "I want to go back to preeeeeeeeeee- schooooooool." I suppose this is a good sign for her maturing into the world. Im trying not to be offended! LOL! It is so hard to believe that the little 1lb 7oz rat is now ready for pre-school!

My only concern now is how are Olivia and Ava going to be when they are seperated during this time. Its only 2 mornings a week but we shall see!

2 comments:

  1. It will do them both good i think Kari. Hope you make the right decision

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:45 PM

    I agree with Cath. They will adjust and do great apart from each other. Ava will enjoy her special mommy time, as I did when you went to school. Also you could put Ava in some sort of dance class (Little Gym) or something for an hour a week when O is in school. Just a thought. By the way, I really like your new blog design.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete