Sunday, January 04, 2009

2008- A year in review

This is a little late but better that than never. I did this last year and really liked it.

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month. Check out more year in reviews at There is No place like home.

January - Today was the first day back for Preschool and MOPS.



February - I want to share with you a blog that I have enjoyed following the last couple of weeks.



March - Thursday I was the parent helper in Olivia's class.



April - We are proud to announce a new baby in our extended family!




May- We have a green space that is located in the middle of the street in front of our house.




June- Apparently the blog has been closed for the last week or so.




July- Today started with 2 little girls waking up Jim to sing Happy Birthday!



August- After having more than a week of daily posts I feel like my creative well is dry.




September- The best thing about going anywhere is coming home and sleeping in your own bed.



October- Olivia had "homework" this last week.



November - I have lots of catching up to do so here goes.



December - This is my Christmas wish!













2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:25 PM

    A great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Did you guys have a great trip? O back in school today?

    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete