My Mom and Dad gave my sister and I these beautiful paintings of our children. My mother is an incredible artist and she painted them herself. I am so impressed.
Thanks to you all! It was a precious time to get to paint these little darlings. I felt like I got to be with them, while I was trying to get their cute little noses and fingers just right.
How Wonderful!! You will always treasure them! My mother was an artist as well, and has left behind several paintings that we love. She did a giant one of moi (I'm afraid to hang it for it'll look as if I think a lot of myself), and a charcoal drawing of my brother and sister. She said she prayed for us with every stroke, and I'm sure your mother did the exact same thing! They are definitely priceless gifts!
Wow! Those are awesome!
ReplyDeleteShe does such amazing work! She painted Dylan's portrait, also, didn't she?? Absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSee you Thursday!
How gorgeous! What an amazing gift from your mom!
ReplyDeleteThanks to you all! It was a precious time to get to paint these little darlings. I felt like I got to be with them, while I was trying to get their cute little noses and fingers just right.
ReplyDeleteHow Wonderful!! You will always treasure them! My mother was an artist as well, and has left behind several paintings that we love. She did a giant one of moi (I'm afraid to hang it for it'll look as if I think a lot of myself), and a charcoal drawing of my brother and sister. She said she prayed for us with every stroke, and I'm sure your mother did the exact same thing! They are definitely priceless gifts!
ReplyDelete