Monday, January 19, 2009

Hillbilly Bowl

More pictures from our after Christmas Extravaganza. There is a Bowling Alley very close to where we stay. Probably 10 years ago my immediate family started bowling there. Since we go there every two years, it has been a tradition for as many people as possible to participate. We can easily take up 8 out of the 12 lanes.

This year I was in charge of securing our reservation. I kid you not, I spoke to the original hillbilly. When trying to make a reservation, he told me to give a holler when we were ready to bowl. Said of course with a heavy Missouri accent, if you will.

This was a special year for me because it was the first time Olivia and Ava had gone bowling. They had an absolute blast!

Special props to my uncle Joe who took some of these pics. He is an awesome photographer!



4 of my uncles on the right. An uncle and a cousin on the left.

I think Ava really liked the shoes.

I am so proud of Olivia actually holding the ball.

Jim, Ava and my Grandpa holding my youngest cousin; 2wks old.

Aunt Terrie giving Aunt Carol bowling lessons.

Stephanie getting ready for a strike!

Cousin Kevin, Grandma Pat, baby Landis and Cousin Creighton.

The teenage crew of cousins.

My cousin Katie, who has the same birthday as me.

All the little cousins waiting their turn.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:53 PM

    That looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete