Aqua Juice
Are you ready for my first give away. I have been blogging just over 3 months and I have never participated in any give aways. I have won awesome things and now it is my turn.
I signed up through Mom Select to occasionally review products and then give them away. The first couple of things I just gave away through my mom's group. This time one of my readers(all 5 of you) will win!
I received Welch's Aqua Juice, which contains less sugar than leading kids' beverages and with many healthy benefits Moms do want:
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No added sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- Only 80 calories
- One full serving of fruit
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
My girls absolutely loved it. Leave a comment and tell me what your favorite juice is. If you are the winner, Welch's will send you your very own bottle of juice. I will announce the winner on Sunday night!
I love Florida's brand OJ...tastes like it's freshly squeezed!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way...it was fun "hanging" with you & belting out Abba songs tonight : ) (does this 2nd comment double my chances of winning? :)
ReplyDeletePick me! pick me! OK, why is it called 'Aqua Juice' when it is yellow? (Hmm that will probably knock me out of the winner circle!) Now to answer your question—my favorite juice is come to think of it 1/2 apple juice and 1/2 water! (Now maybe I'm back in the running.) I do like the no sugar added part, save that for chocolate!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite juice is white grape juice or apple juice. But ironically enough I must have my juice watered down so the "Aqua Juice" sounds right up my ally.
ReplyDeletePretty neat that you are having your first give away after 3 months (I think you meant years though)! Love ya.
COOL!! Enter me, enter me!! We don't drink juice in our family, which may be the reason why a certain new addition is having pooper problems. So perhaps this might be a nice way get our feet wet!
ReplyDeleteI've tried this juice with my kids. It's good. However, I prefer First Juice because the flavors are really fun (like their blueberry+purple carrot) and because along with being 50% less sugar they have also fortified it so that you still get all the nutrients of 100% juice.
ReplyDelete