Ultimate Blog Party
Im participating in 5 Minutes for Mom Ultimate Blog Party. Its a chance to visit others blogs and hopefully get to know new people.
Welcome to my little part of the internet where I basically talk about my beautiful children. Olivia is 3 and was born at 26 weeks at 1 lb 7 oz. Ava just turned 2 and was a 27 weeker who weighed 1 lb 6 oz. They have both had a few developmental delays but for the most part they are just small now. Olivia did not walk until she was 2 1/2 and had to wear splints for about 3 months. Ava walked about the same time Olivia did which adds to the sibling rivalry.
The bottom line to this blog is God's faithfulness in ever situation! We continue to trust God and pray that we are always in the right place at the right time. So welcome, sit back and enjoy some coffee and pastries with me! Cant wait to meet you!
Hello Kari I'm Kari lol, came here for the party. I have a preemie girl too she was born at 29wks and was 1 lb 16oz. She's all grown up now.
ReplyDeleteHi Kari!
ReplyDeleteMy preemie girl is now 26 years old, and an RN in the Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit at Childrens Hospital here in Minneapolis! WOW!
She is working today, I'm going to tell her about your blog and show her your beautiful girls. She loves working with preemies...I think she was born to do this work!
Thanks for the nice welcome and I look forward to more visits this week during our Blogging Party!
What a great idea!
Diane
Hi Kari! Your girls are so precious. I have a son that was also born in Nov 2003. I am amazed that you have had two preemies! I'd love to hear your stories about it! Happy Blog Partying! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the party invite. I'm a preemie mom too. I'll be back to visit more.
ReplyDeleteMy preemie was 32 weeks and 3.5 pounds, so she was huge compared to your babies. Eliza's three now and still tiny... everywhere but in her mind. There, she's the biggest one on the block.
ReplyDeletePopping in for the Party! I'm trying to get through every blog too, but I started at 90 because I figured people further on would get fewer visitors. I'm #207, LOL. And I have festive exploding bubbles! I'm womanwithmanyhats.com.
ReplyDeleteMy second one was a preemie, but only 6 weeks early and she was a big baby. One of my nieces was the 8th pregnancy but the first child, and 12 weeks early and 4 lbs.
i was really touched by the stories of your children - when the party is over, i'll be back to read more! until then, i'm just going to keep going...
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness girl - you are just going to make me cry forever!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso wonderful to meet you! (i have a baby in heaven too - but I never met him/her. how unbelievable painful that must have been for you and your family. I am soooo terribly sorry for your loss!!!!)
Hello, nice to meet you. I am trying to make the last minute party rounds! It has been a blast. Enjoyed reading your blog. I have a baby, Corey, in heaven too! He was a full term still birth (21 years ago). Some days it seems like yesterday. My kids still talk about their brother, Corey! I don't know how people without faith make it through!
ReplyDeleteLove that you see the bottom line so clearly! And it's so hard to grasp God's sense of timing and direction, but the one thing I've learned is that if I quit trying to grasp it and just trust in Him completely, I am so much more viable for Him. I said learned, not always put into practice, sad to say.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you via the party!