Friday, March 16, 2007

I started this blog to . . .

. . . capture the milestones of my 2 little girls. The other day I found a site that would take my bloggy words and turn them into a book for a price of course. So I thought I might have last year put into a book and so on. I am pretty excited about this. It will take some time to edit out some posts and add pics to other posts but it should be neat! My mom immediately suggested that I order 2 books. I thought well she can buy her own book! LOL! But now I realize what she is saying is 1 for both of the girls! Why not?

In other news I went to my first playgroup which was pretty fun! My sister suggested looking at Meetup.com She has been to some playgroups but she had a friend that went with her. I just took my 2 little best friends. There were like 3 other moms there and it was nice. I think I will do that again.

We have big plans in the future which include a plane ride back home for Easter, a St. Patrick's day parade and tickets to see Elmo live!

No comments:

Post a Comment