Playing on the plaza
I took the girls to the plaza Sunday, which is like a patio with tables and chairs and flowers etc. It is between our building and the building Jim works in. Its just off the street and for now the perfect place to play because there arent many people who use it.
Well it rained on Saturday and the girls were enchanted with the puddles there. They had their crocs on so I said you can splash in the water. The next thing I know Ava is sitting in the puddle. She has a bright yellow dress on which is in the pictures below. I pick her up, carefully and wring out her dress. I look away and the next thing I know shes on her belly licking the water. GROSS! I really think she thought it was the bathtub. I was so upset with her that I didnt take pictures but her pretty dress was black in places. She even had black on her face! Oh my!
That sounds like she had a blast. I'm planning to take mine to the spray park soon to see what she thinks now that it's getting warm enough here.
ReplyDeleteDo you find that your girls are still small for their chronological age? Morgan is about to be two and is still so tiny. She's doing everything she should so I'm not worried about her abilities. Just wondered if the small stature sticks around awhile from someone who's oldest is a little further along than my preemie.
Also I'd love to email with you about anything you did to keep your sanity when you had your second and third preemie. We're getting closer to wanting to have a second child and are trying not to worry about having another preemie with a different outcome than we had with Morgan. It isn't going to stop us from trying, I just don't want to let any anxiety I have overwhelm me. I'll be doing LOTS of praying for sure. But I'd also love to hear from someone who's already been there. Thanks, Kim
LOL, sounds like they had fun!
ReplyDeleteI love Crocs too!