A potpourri post!
My family is certainly enjoying reality tv lately. It is nice to be able to watch something with the girls and everyone likes it. Monday we watched Dancing with the Stars. Olivia always says "Can we dance?" and then last night we watched American Idol. We dance to that one too!
(AI: I loved Jordin and Blake. Dissapointed by Lakisha and Stephanie. Surprised by Sanjaya, thought it was his best performance yet.)
Olivia also likes Deal or No Deal. Its the show with Howie Mandel, they have all the cases. Im sure Olivia doesnt understand the show but when we turn off the show we continue to play it. She will say I have 1 more case with her hands together. Then I say open the case. She opens the case and then I am to have 1 of 2 reactions, happy or sad. One time she said "Say rock on baby!" She cracks me up fo sho! I also ask her what color of dress she has on (the models always have on matching dresses)and she knows the color and its so funny.
I might have mentioned before that Ava loves to color. Almost every scrap of paper in our apartment has coloring on it. Here she is coloring but notice that she has also lined up the crayons.
The girls love to play together and do so much of the time. There are times that I am the referee but for the most part they are good friends. I tell them that when they get into a fight and one bites the other. I say you are best friends and you would never bite your best friend right? Olivia came over to me last night and said mom you are are my best friend. AWWWW! (Hopefully that means she wont bite me right?) I heard a comedian say with one child you are the entertainment, with 2 you are just an usher! So true! Heres a picture of the best friends!
Wow, cute hat Olivia! and look at all the hair!
ReplyDeleteWe watched dancing with the stars, too. But we didn't dance. Sore ribs, bummed up knees. Don't know your mother's excuses. Sure would have been nice to see the girls dancing, though.
ReplyDelete