Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vacation Bible School


The week after our fabulous vacation was VBS. I really had no idea what the girls were going to be doing or the hours or anything about it but was I in for a surprise! VBS was 9 to 12 every day of the blessed week! Yes friends Im a lucky one by actually getting a vacation after vacation!


Olivia and Ava throgoughly enjoyed it! Throughout the week I still didnt know what they were doing. The first or second day Olivia was singing a song that went something like this. "G-O-P, it smells like this!" She sang it over and over and my only thought was that she was going to be a fine, young republican! I later learned that she was haphazardly singing a song that goes more like this "Im a V-I-P to G-O-D!"
Another day Olivia said "I had a blast and a half with masks!" Again I was totally stumped! The last day of the week each group did a few things and the preschoolers did the little rhyme in the video below. I also got a huge sack of crafts that they had done. Olivia and Ava were very excited to wear their t-shirts and then I saw the masks. I began to understand! Funny girls went around acting like chickens with their masks on.
The week was awesome for sure. Yesterday (Monday), I was looking forward to a PJ day and the girls kept asking to go somewhere! I guess they are getting excited to preschool! Me too!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when they love VBS?? I really enjoy hearing Keegan continuing to sing the songs he learned at VBS. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you contacted the McCain campaign with the new slogan? Well maybe you should contact an actual Republican.

    ReplyDelete