Saturday, July 26, 2008

The zoo and the pool

If you are looking for the perfect mid-America place to vacation Michigan City, IN is a great place. The place where we stayed, Beach walk, is an incredible community of rental houses. The place has a big pool and a nice size baby pool. It also has its own lake with fishing etc.

In Michigan City there is a nice zoo that we enjoyed while the rest of the crew went into Chicago. We were planning on doing that but I got a bit overwhelmed with the complexity of 2 toddlers.


Ava in the baby pool. Ava: "This pool's not for babies! Its for BIG GIRLS!"


Olivia: "Mom, I'm going to be a Mermaid when I grow up!"

"Mom, did you see that reindeer? Does Santa know hes not at the North Pole?"

"Is that a feather duster? No its an ostrich!'

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:31 AM

    Hey, I like the new border. How did you do that? Very cool. And I love my girls loving the water. I remember when you and Stephanie would go swimming and swim like fish. Good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE their comments! Those are classic! I can't decide which is my favorite - Santa and the reindeer, or the feather duster ostrich. Classic!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new layout of the blog! :)

    so glad that you had a good time in Michigan City and that you missed the big trash heaps on the shores.... :)

    ReplyDelete