Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Birthday Update

The girls were so excited about Jim's birthday. We went to Target to get a birthday presents and the girls insisted on getting decorations. We got balloons, streamers and birthday hats. I drew the line at a pinata. Especially because Olivia wanted the princess one. I had to keep reminding them that it was Daddy's birthday.
The girls were so funny because they kept referring to Jim as the "birthday boy".




Olivia and Ava waiting to surprise Daddy! They hid when he came home and then yelled "Surprise!"



The brownie cake I decorated. I'm actually getting better at using icing.

The girls were excited to sing Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. too cute! so sweet of you guys to have such a celebration for him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a party without a penny-ata? (At least that's Reed opinion.) It's fun when the party is more for the kids than the Dad. But such great memories! And so sweet that they want to celebrate with their Dad! We did Bob the Builder last year for Ryan because our house was under construction!

    ReplyDelete