Ava
While Olivia was at therapy Ava and I got to hang out. Ava was very blessed to have a fairly smooth NICU stay. She is an amazing little girl with so much energy! We went to Target and she can totally keep up with me as I walk fast!
During Olivia's therapy Ava stated that she "weeeely, weeeely, weeeely wanted petzels." She said we needed to go to the pretzel store! We went to the grocery store and the list kept growing but they were needs that she remembered!
She is now getting excited about her birthday (February). We got some little cupcakes because they were cheaper than brownies. They had princess rings on them and Ava was so excited. She told me she was going to wear the ring to her birthday party and everyone would see it. She told me that her birthday isn't here yet because everyone isn't here.
Our Target trip included a trip through toys because I'm crazy. She kept telling me what she wanted and I told her to find something she didn't want! Finally I told her to ask for it for her birthday. Excuse me but I just created a monster! But she certainly is a cute monster!
That is too cute. Caitlyn is also obsessed with birthdays and when it will be hers. Birthday #4 should be a good time, huh?
ReplyDeleteErin and Griffin were totally on Ava's boat at that age. Every time they asked for something, and I told them no, they'd say "We can get it for our birt-day?" this is such a cute age. hang on to those times when the next big melt down happens! :)
ReplyDelete