New Bag
I got a great bag from Land's End. It is really big!
It is so big that. . .
I can fit my little cutie in it!
It is so durable that I can actually carry her around in it.
She weighs 26 lbs., go figure!
I got a great bag from Land's End. It is really big!
It is so big that. . .
I can fit my little cutie in it!
It is so durable that I can actually carry her around in it.
She weighs 26 lbs., go figure!
Posted by
Kari
at
9:08 AM
handy! You needed that a couple years ago!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good sized bag. My Bean is the same size as Ava. Looking at your blog, they are close the same age. Mine was born 4/4/05. She was bigger than both of yours though at 2 pounds 11 ounces. Preemies are an adventure aren't they! Thanks for sharing about your girls.
ReplyDeleteWhat a dolly!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! :)
ReplyDelete