Monday, July 09, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



I am so enjoying planning my menus. I did this a little at my parents house but it is so helpful when buying grocries etc. The thing I like most about blogging about it is I can refer to my own blog to see whats for dinner or where my recipe is.


Monday - Taco Crescent Bake from Menus for Mom

1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cups crushed tortilla chips, divided
1 lb. taco seasoned ground beef, browned (from freezer)
1 container sour cream (8oz.)
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz.)
Unroll crescent dough into a rectangle; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 13 in x 9 in x 2 in baking dish. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with 1 cup of crushed chips; set aside. In the microwave, heat up your taco seasoned ground beef. Spoon over chips. Top with sour cream, cheese and remaining chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.

Tuesday Zuchinni Sausage Bake

Wednesday - Sanchez Casserole ( a family favorite Chicken Enchilada kind of thing)

Thursday - Taco Salad

Friday - Burgers

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    yum, yum, what a great week you have planned!!

    ReplyDelete