Friday Fun
Yesterday was a great day! We went to the Magic House with a Meetup playgroup. I met some really nice ladies and I am encouraged to join them again for other activities. That is definitely a step in the right direction as I have been praying to meet friends here locally!
After the Magic House we did a drive thru at McDonald's where I learned 2 things:
1. Always ask for straws and make sure you have them before you drive away. We had nothing and I even asked if they were in the bag and was told yes. For that outing it wasnt a big deal but if we were traveling etc I would have been upset!
2. Always make sure the Happy Meal toy is the same in both bags. Again this wasnt a big deal as Ava could care less but I definitely need to make sure of this fact as I like a low confrontation household LOL!
While the girls took a nap, I went over and talked to my neighbors who were preparing beautiful bouquets for a wedding. It was very nice talking to them and I learned lots of stuff about our neighborhood etc. When the girls woke up I took them over to meet our neighbors as well.
We had a picnic in our front yard and played games. I had dressed the girls up for our morning outing so I had fun taking lots of pics which I seemed to have gotten out of doing lately!
Hope you have a great Saturday. I planned to walk downtown to get a coffee and some breakfast but the whining won and we stayed here! GRRRRRR!
No comments:
Post a Comment