Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun with friends

Yesterday we had a visit from my friend Susie and her boys Jack and Cole. I met Susie when Olivia was in the NICU. One of her twins Jack was in the same room with Olivia. We spent hours holding our babies and getting to know each other. We have kept in touch over the years through the NICU support group. Its always nice to have someone who totally gets the whole preemie thing. We often compare notes on our kids progress.

It was so great to see our little babies who are now toddlers, playing with each other. Olivia was in heaven as she wanted to hold the boys hands the entire time. Let's just say she is a social butterfly.

We went to the MAgic House again as it is our new favorite place to go. Olivia stuck close to the boys but Ava just wanders off. I totally lost her twice which just freaks me out.

After the Magic House we went to McDonalds and had more fun with our friends.

Potty training was a total no go yesterday as I feel pull ups are just an invitaion to pee. GRRR!

Last night I went to a book group with my new friends from the meet up group. I had a really great time. Jim, Olivia and Ava had a great time together as well.

Before I left they kept asking for bubbles and I said as soon as I leave you can play with them. That was great incentive for them to push me out of the house. When I came home last night of course everyone was asleep but this morning as the girls came down the stairs Olivia said "We didnt play bubbles!" She totally cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment