Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Super Dollar City

We went to Silver Dollar City on Tuesday of last week which also happened to be the coldest day of our vacation! We put many layers on and headed out, to shell out our cash! Olivia called it Super Dollar City and she wasnt too far off! Somehow we left our home without our stroller so we rented one there. It was a nice stroller but the girls were belted in with 1 belt. One other thing was that we arrived after having breakfast, opening Christmas gifts and then dressed which did not alow for the much needed nap.

The day started out good we saw "A Christmas Carol" a stage play which is always very good. The girls seemed to enjoy it. After the play all 3 grandkids (O,A and cousin Caitlyn) went with my parents while Jim, Steph and I rode one of the roller coasters! BONUS! We also went to a live production of the Nativity Story with out the kids! Then we met up with the girls. I thought they wanted to walk or maybe they were hungy but long story short they were just whiney. I really think Ava hated being strapped into the stroller as she is a mover and shaker! There we were in a public place with both kids crying at the top of their lungs for 3 hours. Oh yes it was very lovely! Jim said well we could go home! Not after spending a fortune to get in and plus I love the place! Thanks to the guy playing the piano and parade we got like an hour calm but that was about it!


Gotta love being a parent! (and I do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment