Monday, January 22, 2007

She Ate What?

(I wrote this 1-20-07)

I guess that either the city is agreeing with Olivia or shes feeling much better. Yesterday Olivia ate oatmeal, sausage, ¾ of an apple, spaghetti-os, a granola bar, peanut butter crackers, half of a corn dog, French fries, a broccoli spear and macaroni and cheese. That could easily be her meal for like the next week. Don’t get me wrong, Im not complaining but I am so proud of her!

Ironically Ava isn’t eating quite as much as she usually does! We are also have quite a bit less of throw yourself on the floor tantrums! Yeah!

So its Saturday and the downtown area is not quite as hopping. In fact the area wifis must be down or turned off for the weekend! Im writing this in Word so that I can still blog and not forget my super important words!

1 comment: