Conversations with Olivia
Last night my mom and I were saying something about our trip to Silver Dollar City. Olivia piped up and said "I liked Super Dollar City!" My mom asked her what she liked about it. She said "Papa held me and I saw the Christmas tree with the Angels. There was a star on the top of the tree!" It had to be the longest conversation shes had from her memory. Pretty awesome. Glad her memory of SDC was better than mine.
We were in the car the other day and Jim was singing a nursery rhyme. Hope Jim isnt too embarrased by this, but it was Mary Had a Little Lamb. He finished the song and from the backseat Olivia said "Well what about Joseph!" She is as smart as a tack!
Seems like there was one more nugget of conversation but it escapes me now!
Happy New year Kari, hope you and the girls(and Jim of course) are well
ReplyDelete