Thursday, January 18, 2007

Groceries

When we got to our new place of course we had no groceries. We had packed crackers, cookies and applesauce. Jim added a few sandwiches to our arsenal but quite frankly it wasnt enough to sustain little Olivia. She said multiple times "Im hungry!" , which is a miracle in itself to hear her say that. She basically lived on crackers and applesauce.

Now the logistics of living on the 28th floor and going to the store with 2 toddlers is quite interesting. We waited until Jim got off work and then headed to the grocery store. The girls were very good considering there little bellies were growling.

Today was a much better day because anytime Olivia said she was hungry I had multiple options to offer! I never want a day where I have little to offer my sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment