Great weekend
We had a really nice weekend because this place is amazing! On Saturday we bundled up the girls in their cute little snowsuits and put them in the stroller. We then walked along the 16th street mall, which has so many great shops like Barnes & Noble, Ross, TJ Max, Victoria Secret, Nike Town and even Walgreens. It was a really nice walk even though it did get pretty cold as we started back home.
Sunday morning it snowed and snowed in almost blizzard like conditions. It was fun to watch from our windows. It is truly amazing how a big city that expects snow regularly deals with it. There were people shoveling the sidewalks almost as soon as the sun came up. They stayed at it all day, even though they had to shovel again this morning, but the snow has stopped.
The plan for the day is laundry, which should be interesting. The washer and dryers are located on the top floor, so I have to get 2 toddlers and at least 2 bags of laundry upstairs. Wish me luck! Of course when I finally get a chance to get on the internet I hope to finished with this task. I’ll let you know!
Edit to add: Yeah the Laundry is all FINISHED!
No comments:
Post a Comment