Picture Time
I think Ava would like to have a new bed too as she gets in Olivia's bed every night and puts her head on the pillow. Unfortunately for Ava I think she would crawl out of it unlike her big sister. She will get one eventually but for now peace for mommy in her crib.

We went to the fair in Tulsa yesterday and had a great time. It was the first time for the girls to go. They had their first funnel cake and their first look at all the exciting rides etc. They are still just a little too small for all that fun. The best part was the animals and the petting zoo. Olivia petted a goat and saw a camel, zebra, chickens, turtle, and many other animals. It was quite alot of fu
n.
Here are a few more pics of the girls dressed for church. I used to take pics of them every Sunday when they were smaller. I just sat them on the couch and posed them. Those were the good ol days. Now I follow them around screaming "Stand together!" LOL!
And another pic of them playing the piano.


Such awesome pictures. Am loving Olivia new bed!
ReplyDelete