The Circus
We took the girls to the Shrine circus last night and had an absolute blast. The elephants were amazing and the tigers beautiful! They had jugglers, clowns, high wire acts, etc. Jims favorite and mine too were the motorcyclers in the round cage. I swear when I was a little girl there was only like 2 in the cage and that in itself was very scarey! Guess times have changed and the ante has been upped because now there are 5! Wow!
I think Ive found the job for me though. I want to be one of the girls who wears the sequined bras and swishes her hips with her hands raised through the entire act. What exercise I tell you!
Olivia loved it and afterward was talking about the elephant and the tigers and the pig? Wait a second there was no pig so Im not sure what shes thinking of !
Ava liked it to and sat still through most of it. During the 2nd act she sat in the floor and emptied her box of popcorn! (I always wondered who let their kids do that! Now I know!) She liked the loud music and light show the most. And of course that scared Olivia the most! Go figure!
Jim was the smartest guy inadvertenly as he didnt bring too much money. We were going to get one of those lighted wands but they were $10 OMG! You know you cant just buy 1. So we only bought the popcorn and coke!
A good time was had by all and the girls are still asleep at 8am this morning as Im writing this! Maybe would should go to the circus every night! LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment