Blogger Free for a while
it looks like I havent posted in a while but I deleted a post. I wrote a post not too long ago and things changed and I hated what I wrote, so I deleted it. My dear husband that I do love let me down and totally pissed me off. Supposedly hes back on the wagon but I hate this never ending battle.
In the meantime we have been to another interview in central Oklahoma with interesting possibilities. We celebrated my father-in-law's bday this weekend. Presently we have some missionary friends from South Africa staying here. They are long time friends of my parents and mine as well.
While we were out of town last week we were close to WalMart. That is an establishment that Olivia immediately recognizes. The Walmarts in our area our all blue but this one was green. That confused Olivia, she would say there's the green Walmart, wheres the blue walmart. We stayed at a hotel and while Jim interviewed I took the girls to a buffet at the hotel. It was my first time to take them out alone. We walked to the buffet, I found a table and then quickly filled a plate for us to eat. I love buffets because the girls can eat quickly, no time for meltdowns!
My dear Olivia has said some cute things but I cant think of any right now. She is a doll! Ava is also precious, I only wish she would develop more vocabulary!
I wonder if it is frustrating for her not to be able to vocalize her wants and needs more appropriately so that she gets what she needs sooner. Just a thought I had the other night.
ReplyDeleteHope things are well with you and Jim! The girls are adorable!
ReplyDelete