Monday, October 16, 2006

Sleep Deprivation

Oh my country for a full night of sleep! Since we moved Olivia and Ava have shared a room which means when Ava wakes up in the middle of the night we go get here and bring her into our room. If Olivia wakes up then both of them are in bed with us.

Now Ava is 20 months and really should be sleeping through the night so Im not sure why she does this unless its become a habit.

In my attempt to get some sleep tonight I put the girls in seperate rooms so Ava can cry it out. Here it is 9pm just after we put them to bed and both girls are WAILING! I wondered about it during our nightly prayer time when Olivia asked where Ava's bed was. Ava seemed to be asking the same thing!

Oh I so hope I havent done the wrong thing and neither of them sleep! Update tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you manage to get a good nights sleep soon!
    And where are the pictures of the pets???

    ReplyDelete