Friday the 13th
Of course I HAD to post today just for the ominous date, even though I dont believe in superstitions.
Things that have happened this week:
1. My girls ran away from home at the young age of 1 & 2. I went to buy groceries on Monday and Jim watched the girls in the back yard. It is a nice big back yard with plenty of dirt to get into, (Olivia's favorite thing to do!) Jim went quickly inside to get water. Something Ive done before as well. While he was inside the girls went to the very back of the yard and into the dog run that the former owners had. They have done that before as well. This time they got out and went into the front yard. By the time Jim came outside he couldnt find them. He sprinted all over the yard and finally went to the front yard. He found 2 happy little girls playing on the front porch. Jim was super scared none the less. My dad and a friend fixed the fence so there would be no jail breaks again!
2. Ava has added a few words to her vocabulary. Although no one but myself can understand them. A list of her first words are here. She can say hallelujah, doggy, ni ni, blankie, and milk. She can also sign more, which she learned by herself.
3. We took Olivia to see her cousin Emma perform in a play on Saturday called "Your a Good Man charlie Brown." Emma was Woodstock and didnt have any speaking part but she was very good. Ava stayed with Grandpa and Grandma. Grandpa took Ava on a walk before we left so we could leave easier. As we were driving out of the parking lot we saw them walking back. Olivia started sobbing, Ava wheres Ava. She was so cute and sad all at the same time.
After the performance we took Emma home with us and we walked around an art fair. Olivia loved holding Emma's hand and didnt want to hold my hand! We saw Olivias therapist who helped her learn how to walk. I think she was impressed with how well Olivia is doing! Yeah!
It is amazing how much I forget if I dont take the time to write things down!
Sounds like youve been having fun!
ReplyDelete