Today
First of all, I am up in the middle of the night again. This time I am trying to make Ava cry it out so she can sleep through the night. I have the bottle all ready just in case I cave. This is really tough but I think at almost a year/ 9 months adjusted she should sleep through the night. I told my sister "dont feel sorry for me" I love this time to check on my email etc. LOL!
Jim had a good interview yesterday. He may have an opportunity to go back down next week to meet the partners. The guy said on a whim "would you be willing to go to California for 2-4 months to work on some cases?" Jim said sure, I mean he is so ready to go back to work. California is so far away, so I am not sure how I feel about that! My main thing is that whatever the case, I want his job to be something that allows Jim to maintain his sobriety. He will be 60 days sober next Thursday which is awesome but not a long time either! The great thing is that he made it through the airport great. He did say "Do you know how many signs they have for the bar in the airport. He said the bar has these rich mahogany bar with wood paneling and really comfortable seats. Meanwhile, the food court has these plastic table and chairs and you eat out of paper! It really does make the bar tempting!" A funny observation but so true!
Well I guess thats all for now. I think Ava might have stopped crying intermittently. I think I will go back in with the bottle just in case!
Good luck to Jim hun and well done on the sobriety!
ReplyDeleteHeres hoping Ava slept through for you!