Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sick babies!

Yesterday Olivia woke up with a temperature of 101.5. I hate it when that happens. Finally her fever broke last night and she was back to her cute quirky self. This morning Ava wakes up with a hacakmo cough! UGH! 4th round of this stuff. Thank God for meds, saline and humidifiers! Fortunately Jim was here with me yesterday or I would have gone crazy! Everyone needs mommy! Ava did more of her standing up while holding on! And then of course she lets go as if she can stand by herself. BONK! So cute and I think shes gotten used to falling!

Jim hasnt heard anything about the job yet. Poor guy didnt sleep at all last night playing the what if game! Hopefully we will hear today!

Ooh I got my first Ebay purchase yesterday. My red chicco twin stroller. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh i'm so sorry the babies are sick! It must suck when you have two sick babies to care for :(
    Fingers crossed for Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope he got the job! I am praying for success. I am sorry the girls are sick and hope it passes fast! When is spring again? feels like forever away! Hugs

    ReplyDelete