Monday, February 27, 2006

A few new things

Ok so the girls are better and I got some sleep! Yea! what a great Monday!

Now that Olivia is back to being herself she has done a few things tonight. She was sitting on my tummy while I was laying down and she straddled my body and stood up by herself. Every time she did it I would count to see how long she would do it. One time I counted to 30 woo hoo! Progress is slow but it continues!

Ava picked up cheerios today with her pincher grasp! Go Ava!

My girls are miracles and I love them so much! And today I certainly dont mind if they hang on me and cry! (But they didnt!)

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYY, great news on all fronts then.
    Glad you got some sleep(send me some zzzzzz's please), and well done to the chickas!

    ReplyDelete