Swagbucks
In case you are counting there are 351 days until Christmas this year. Wow! Where does the shopping time go? Here is a little public service announcement to help you start saving for Christmas. It is called Swagbucks. It's a search engine that rewards you for searching. Instead of using your regular search engine, you use the Swagbucks engine or you can even download a great toolbar.
Not everytime you search but many times you earn 1, 2 or 5 swagbucks. They add up and you can purchase gift cards etc with your Swagbucks. When I say purchase you use the imaginary money so to speak to get things that are worth real money.
Instead of using my regular bookmarks I type the site in my Swagbucks toolbar. So far I've used 20 Swagbucks but just think how many I will have toward the end of the year. And that's it, easy! If you invite friends and family (no blog, needed!) and they sign up, it increases your Swagbucks.
You can even get a button to add to your blog.
You're not allowed to say Christmas in January!!!!
ReplyDelete