Wednesday
The girls & I are sitting waiting for an oil change. They are being relatively good thanks to the goldfish crackers. I do believe today is going to be a better day than yesterday. The grocery store is a day I dont
want to repeat. Imagine both girls making happy & sad noise loudly. All of a sudden I became one of those moms you feel sorry for. At one point I tried to get another lady to trade carts with me. When we got home my ears were ringing as if Id been at a loud concert.
That doesn't even begin to tell you about bedtime. Ava made Olivias nose bleed. What precious memories.
I can take solace in knowing in the fact they grow up way too fast and I do love them so much.
This was live blogged on my new phone!
Oh, can i copy and paste this to my blog and change a few names? We have not had a nose bleed but other bleeding owies. Fun Stuff!
ReplyDeleteLove those days! My favorite day so far, is the day The Bean laid down on the sidewalk outside Macy's after getting upset that it was time to leave. Later, she decided to lie down in the produce section of the grocery store because I didn't let her throw bananas. (I'm pretty sure that was it. I'm such a mean mommy!) Luckily, we seem to be past the lying down on the floor while out shopping stage.
ReplyDelete