Thursday, August 28, 2008

On the road again. . .

The girls & I came down to Oklahoma to visit family. One more leisurely trip before preschool starts. Not so leisurely but a fun trip anyway.

We got to meet the new cousin, baby Alice. She's 5 months old & just as cute as she can be. She has a beautiful smile too. Olivia & Ava thought she was cute too but they
were more interested in playing.

Now I am on the road w/my dad headed to Texas. We are helping my Grandmother move in w/my parents.

The girls are having a blast w/Mimi. I coached Olivia that I would be gone but she would be fine. Now shes comforting Ava. Im not sure Ava will care.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:57 PM

    How cute that she's following your example and comforting Ava...even if Ava doesn't need it. You can tell Olivia has such a sweet heart. It's so amazing to me how different their personalities are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. safe travels to you... hope that the move is a smooth one!

    ReplyDelete