VIP night
Very Important Night at Olivia's preschool was Tuesday night and Jim was scheduled to be out of town. I needed a VIP besides me so I called my parents. We haven't seen them since Christmas so they agreed to a visit. (I'm sure I really had to twist their arm!) Just as they started on their trip, Jim called and said he could make it after all. He was very excited to do it too.
VIP night is basically a night to share the preschool experience with someone that's very important. They went through the things they do during a normal school day. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the night.
PS. We got Shelby on Wednesday and I will post all about it tomorrow!
Kari, it is so fun to catch up on your life through your blog! You're amazing! So glad to see your precious girls with very special people in their lives enjoy the evening! Can't wait to hear about your new pup! What a cutie! Blessings, Kimberly Bryant
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Jim and Olivia. It should be in a frame. Olivia looks beautiful in her dress and matching hair piece. What a fun night!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Frame the picture of Jim and Olivia. It is so precious.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a win, win situation. Glad Olivia was allowed two VIPS!
ReplyDelete