Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stories of the day.

Hello friends! Today Ava and I went to playgroup at a pizza place. When we came out, I unlocked the car with my key and got ready to open it. Before I did I thought, this isnt my car. It was the same color and everything and the key worked. Fortunately no one saw what happened and my car was right next to it! How crazy is that?

I am currently teaching Olivia to read with this book. My sole purpose in doing this is because she loves learning. We are on lesson 40 and she is reading all kinds of words. Whats awesome is that she is also trying to sound out words all the time. It is so empowering to teach a child to read. It can also be frustrating but fun at the same time.

One other story about my day. Having a puppy is also fun but frustrating! I knew what I was getting into but then again not. It is pretty stressful with so many people needing me but that also translates to so many people loving me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Nice to know that I am not the only one to not know exactly my car...I am sorta sad you didn't get caught. lol.

    Puppies get better, but it takes a long time. I can't wait to meet Shelby.

    ReplyDelete