Party Time
Saturday we went to another birthday party. Our neighbor Max, turned 3 and both girls were invited. Remember last Saturday only Olivia went to the party. She even told her sister, "You aren't invited." Ava cried and cried about that.
I never tell the girls what we are doing until its almost time to get ready. When I finally told Ava about the party she asked "I'm invited?" I said "Yes you are!" The sunshine that spilled on to Ava's face was incredible. Her face lit up the room.
The party was at the Magic House which the girls love. I think they were both confused that the party was in a classroom downstairs. They came to play not party apparently. It was enough for Olivia to be a whining mess until cupcake time. Ava got right into the festivities. They painted using brushes and little construction vehicles. They also decorated construction hats. The final party thing was to decorate their own cupcake, which is a great idea. After the gifts were opened we went up to play. Saturdays are always a crazy time at the Magic House but we had fun. You know you've had a good time when you throw an amazing fit on the way out.
No comments:
Post a Comment