This and that
I took my mom to the airport early this morning and I was sad to see her go. Of course today/tonight will be our first time with just our family in the house. The girls were missing Mimi and Ava probably asked me 100 times "Where's Mimi?" When Olivia woke up from her nap she said "Mommy I really love you!" I asked "Do you love me more than Mimi?" She replied "Yes!" and then added "Mimi will do everything for me!" Hmmmm! Must be great to be a grandmother!
Today I got through 1 row of boxes in the garage. Let me explain a little. It is a 1 car garage and it is filled with boxes, 3 rows of about 4 or 5 high. Today my goal was to make a dent there. I think I will be having a huge garage sale with all kinds of things in it! Woo hoo!
I was very productive but close to the end I was just opening boxes and looking at the stuff. That let me know that I should stop unpacking for the day! After that I planted new flowers in my flower boxes! Yes you are right, I rock!
WoW, sounds like you were productive...especially with toddlers around. I am impressed!
ReplyDelete