Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Enough about Olivia, Here's Ava's World!

Yesterday morning as I was waking at 630 am, I heard the girls coming down the stairs talking. Ava asked "Where's Mimi?" Olivia said "Oklahoma." "Where's Papa?" Olivia said "Oklahoma." Ava then asked "Where's Mommy?" and Olivia said "She's sleeping." Olivia knows the answers because shes asked millions of times!

The girls both have a little cough. Olivia does not like the medicene but Ava certainly does. She climbed up to the counter and got some medicene (that was totally sealed) and started fake coughing. She said "I tick".

Finally, last night we put the girls to bed and took care of things around our house as we usually do. I heard Ava crying which isnt unusual for bedtime. Generally I wouldnt have gone to check on her but when I did I found her on her toy horse. It has a baby ring thing that needs to be taken off but she insists on getting in there anyway. She was crying saying "I tuck".

The un packing is still going! I am finding more and more treasures for the girls. Who knew that saving prom shoes from over 15 + years ago would be so great. The girls have enjoyed clomping around in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment