Monday, June 04, 2007

Super Excited!

Tomorrow is the big day: MOVING DAY! We have waited a long time to be in the position to buy another house. We went over to the house yesterday to do the walk through. We met the sellers again and they seemed excited to show us different things about the house. At one point the girls spilled water on the floor. Mrs. Seller said thats ok its almost your house anyway. They are moving out today and our stuff will be here tomorrow.

I called my mom and said I have a proposition for you and prepare to say no. Could you fly up here and help us? She was able to juggle her schedule and she will be here later this afternoon! Thank you Mom and thank you dad for letting us borrow her.

What prompted that call this morning was the girls crazy behavior during and after the walk through. I was never so happy to see the clock tick around to bedtime as I was yesterday!

Ok off to make phone calls and clean! Not sure when my next post will be but stay tuned because Im sure it will be in our NEW house!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the move went well today and you are thorouoghly enjoying your first night in your new house :)

    ReplyDelete